Raleigh Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or someone you love has been injured from the negligence of another, it’s important that you speak to a serious personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Please fill out our form, or call us at 919-899-7200 and tell us what happened. Your information will be kept confidential.
FREE Confidential Case Review
"*" indicates required fields
Raleigh Personal Injury Lawyers Dedicated to Earning you the Compensation you Deserve
Being injured in an accident through no fault of your own can be a trying, devastating experience that is long-lasting. Whether you or your loved one's injury resulted from an automobile accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, medical malpractice, a slip and fall, traumatic brain injury, or some other accidental event, you are faced with the traumatic aftermath of the accident–physical and mental recovery as well as stressful financial insecurity due to high medical bills and lost wages.
At Irons & Irons P.A. personal injury law firm in Raleigh, we are committed to getting justice for accident victims by making certain that those who were negligent are held accountable. We won’t submit to insurance companies that want to offer a lesser amount than you deserve. You need an experienced injury lawyer in Raleigh when you are owed compensation for pain, suffering, and economic loss. Personal Injury Attorney Harry H. Albritton and his legal team will fight to achieve a fair and favorable outcome in your interest.
Understanding Personal Injury in Raleigh, NC
When you are seriously injured in Raleigh, Triangle, or surrounding areas due to either malicious action or negligence on another person’s part, you can bring a personal injury claim to seek monetary damages from the responsible party.
Some examples of personal injury include:
- A customer who sustained an injury from falling in a restaurant where a slippery floor was not marked properly
- A driver who hits a pedestrian because of being distracted while driving
- A patient is given the wrong medication and has an adverse reaction
If you or someone you love has been in an accident and is injured, it’s crucial that you have a serious personal injury lawyer represent you as soon as possible. Time that elapses without legal the proper representation can affect the foundation of your case and prolong a settlement. At Irons & Irons P.A., we thoroughly investigate your case by analyzing reports, witness testimony, and medical information in depth, including working with medical experts to get a complete determination of the extent and severity of your injuries. Once we have this information, we can ascertain how much your personal injury claim is worth and start the negotiation process with the insurance company.
Most personal injury cases are settled out of court. The insurance company compensates you, the victim, by paying the determined amount of monetary damages, and you then sign an agreement that closes the legal proceedings. If our personal injury lawyers are unable to reach an equitable settlement outside of court, we will file a civil claim against the person at fault and take the case to the courtroom where a jury will decide the outcome.
Common Types of Personal Injury Accidents
These are some of the most common types of personal injury cases:
- Automobile accidents, including tractor-trailer collisions, motorcycle accidents, two-vehicle accidents, injury to a pedestrian
- Truck accidents, including commercial trucks like 18-wheelers and delivery trucks
- Rideshare accidents that injure a passenger in an Uber or Lyft or where a driver for a rideshare company injures you in another vehicle
- Motorcycle accidents, which often lead to severe injuries and are more likely to be fatal than any other vehicle accident
- Slip and fall accidents that occur on a commercial property due to the proprietor’s negligence to ensure safety, for example: slipping on wet flooring or an apartment fire caused by faulty wiring that is not up to code
- Dangerous and defective products
- Wrongful death, such as a loved one dying in a fatal DWI accident, vehicle or motorcycle accident, or any other type of negligence that causes a preventable and untimely death
- Nursing home abuse and negligence, including physical, emotional, sexual abuse, prescription management, or neglect
- Traumatic brain injury caused by a vehicle accident, a slip and fall, or other cause through no fault of your own
- Dog bites and injury
Trusting Your Personal Injury Lawyer
Why Choose Irons & Irons P.A.?
After suffering a serious injury, you are vulnerable to stresses that arise from an uncertain future that includes a difficult recovery and financial insecurity. An insurance company may reach out to you with a settlement during this time, but it’s important to remember that they may not have your best interests in mind. It is best for you to have a personal injury attorney representing you to be in the best position for a positive outcome.
At Irons & Irons P.A., our experienced personal injury legal team fights for you to get the justice you deserve. We provide an individual approach with our personal injury attorney Harry Albritton who works one-on-one with you throughout the case from the first consultation to the completion.
Contact Irons & Irons P.A for Serious Personal Injury Attorney Representation in Raleigh, Triangle, and the Surrounding Areas
Personal injury attorney Harry H. Albritton, Jr. and our experienced team fight for you in securing a fair settlement to get the compensation you deserve. We handle your case on a contingency basis, so you only pay an attorney fee if there is a recovery. We accept personal injury cases in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Morrisville, Garner, Holly Springs, Clayton, Zebulon, Willow Springs, Benson, Hillsborough, Carrboro, and the surrounding areas. Contact our attorneys at Irons & Irons P.A. by calling 919-899-7200 or completing the easy-to-use free case review form.